With a full range of Precision models, no other balance in its class offers all these features in a compact design. Internal calibration ensures weighing accuracy by allowing you to calibrate the balance prior to use without the need of external weights and the environmental settings offer three filter modes and adjustable zero tracking which are ideal for working in slow filling applications where sensitivity is a must. When working in harsh environments, the user can adjust balance settings to compensate for vibrations and other disturbances. All Adventurer models come with a built-in RS-232 serial interface, and with full GLP/ GMP data output, it is sure to meet all your traceability and compliance requirements.
- Parts Counting with Optimisation – Allows the user to count based on a calculated piece weight. With optimisation, counting accuracy is improved through auto re-calculation of the piece weight
- Percentage Mode – Allows the user to display the weight of a sample as a percentage of a reference weight
- Check weighing Mode – Allows the user to check the weight of a sample against a pre-set target
- Totalization Mode – Allows the user to sum a series of sample weights
- Display Hold Mode – Allows the user to hold the highest stable weight on the display until cleared
The Adventurer can be supplied with OIML approval.