Designed and manufactured by Ray-Ran the Model 1 CNC Sample Profile Cutter is rapidly becoming the best bench top milling machine in its class.
The 3 axis rapid prototyping vertical milling machine is ideal for cutting hard dense polymer sheets and laminates up to 40mm thick as well as polyethylene and polypropylene pipes that are used within the gas and water industry. The versatility of the machine makes it ideal for Research and Development departments, Laboratories and Universities.
The CNC1 comes with a bed size of 500mm x 440mm which has tennon slots for clamping down the sample. Travel distances on the X, Y and Z axis are 300mm x 250mm x 100mm respectively and are fitted with high quality lead screws and linear guide rails for precision and accuracy. The high speed spindle is variable from 2400 rpm to 24000 rpm and has a milling cutter capacity of up to 10mm diameter. Cutting feed ranges up to 1100mm/min can be achieved for a fast accurate milling process with each axis driven and controlled by advanced stepper motor technology. Pipe work is supplied as standard for air cooling to reduce the cutter temperature when machining components and the machine can also be fitted with dust extraction. The fully enclosed cabinet has an internal light and an electrical safety interlock to ensure operator safety when the cabinet door is in the open position.
For work holding, a standard clamping kit can be supplied or bespoke clamping fixtures can be designed and manufactured by Ray-Ran to meet customer’s requirements.
The CNC1 is supplied with Flashcut CNC software which is a dedicated real-time CNC program for use on a PC or Laptop. It interfaces effortlessly with the machine and uses industry standard numerical control G-Code and Letter addresses for programming. Pre-written CNC programs are available direct from Ray-Ran for any shape or size of test sample or to any International test standard.
- 300mm x 250mm x 100mm XYZ axis (approximate)
- 500 mm x 440 mm table size
- High Quality 0.5KW Router Spindle
- Variable spindle speeds from 2400 rpm to 24000 rpm
- High quality guide rail and lead screw system
- Positional homing switches
- Total enclosure safety cabinet for user protection
- Internal lighting
- Emergency Stop Button
- Computer interface with cabling and Windows™ Flashcut CNC PC software
- Low cost CNC programs available to any International test standard
- 220-240 volts 1 ph 50 Hz
- Uses industry standard G & M codes
- Product user manual
- CE declaration certificate
- 1 year return to base warranty
- Tooling and clamping kit
- Pipe clamping fixture
- Single flute tungsten carbide milling cutters
- Pre-written CNC programs
- Dust extraction
- I/O spindle expansion board
- Auto tool change system & tool rack
- CAD/CAM software
|WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS||RR/CNC1|